Real Wedding Interview-Charmaine & Tim
1. What are your names and when was the wedding day?
Charmaine & Tim; 11 July 2020
2. How did you meet?
We met through friends a few years ago, but we had previously met through my sister several years earlier (but I don’t remember).
3. Do you have an “our love song” which is special to you?
I walked down the aisle to “can’t help falling in love with you” performed by my family members.
4. Where did you hold the wedding ceremony? (church, beach, hall, garden etc.)
Our church! It was during lockdown and the first time there had been a gathering in the building for months!
5. How was your wedding look and how did you decide it? (hairstyle, makeup, accessories, dress style etc.)
With hair salons closed, my school friends turned up on the morning of the wedding with make up and hair tools to help me – so the look was natural/lockdown chic!
6. What was your favorite moment of the wedding day?
Walking into the church and seeing so many family and close friends together, hearing my family singing, and seeing Tim waiting for me at the end of the aisle.
7. Did Covid-19 affect your wedding plan? If so, how? (wedding date, number of guests, wedding place etc.)
We only got engaged after Covid-19 had started so we never had a big plan formalised, and as weddings were banned in the U.K. for several months we were expecting a small ceremony – we had 30 people which felt like a huge luxury!
8. What’s your advice for wedding plan for other couples?
The most important part is actually being married, and the day is a celebration of your life together beginning, rather than the event being the main focus, each other should be the main focus.